GB WhatsApp is one of the best modded WhatsApp version available in the market. GB WhatsApp offers for more extra features and tweaks compared to the official version of the WhatsApp. The main reason to use GB WhatsApp over official WhatsApp is, GB WhatsApp offers for more privacy and security features compared to the official version of the WhatsApp.
One of the main features of the GB WhatsApp is turning off read receipts. But turning off read receipts it’s latest your privacy preserved by not informing the other end user that you have read the message. In this article, we will talk about how to turn off read receipts on GB WhatsApp.
Important Features of GB WhatsApp in Android devices:
We have listed the best important features of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Read the features carefully before installing GB WhatsApp in your Android device.
- Customization of themes and font are available in the GB WhatsApp.
- Blocking unknown WhatsApp calls feature is also available in GB WhatsApp
- Always online feature enables you to show always online status on GB WhatsApp.
- Ability to hide selected chats in the GB WhatsApp.
Steps to turn off read receipts on GB WhatsApp:
Use the following guide to turn off read receipts on GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Turning off read receipts it gives you the ability to hide the message reading information to the other end user.
- Open the GB WhatsApp by tapping on the WhatsApp icon from the app list of the Android devices.
- Once the GB WhatsApp open up, tap on the three vertical dots to access the menu of the GB WhatsApp.
- Once the drop-down menu of the GB WhatsApp comes to the screen, select the settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Now the settings page of the GB WhatsApp will open up.
- From the settings page select the account option.
- On the next page select the privacy option to access the privacy features of the GB WhatsApp.
- Now scroll down on the privacy page of the GB WhatsApp to find the read receipt option in the window.
- By default, the box beside the reeds it will be selected, selection of the read receipt box means that the other end user can get the information about when you read their message or seen their media files.
- Now to turn off the read receipt on your GB WhatsApp, you just need to uncheck the box beside the read receipt option.
- Once you can check the box beside the read receipt option, the user will be unable to see your or the blue tick option.
- Note that once you turn off the read receipt option, the read receipt will be turned off on both ends.
We have research about GB WhatsApp and its privacy settings. We have provided you the guide to turn off read receipt using the GB WhatsApp privacy settings on any Android devices. We have also listed the few important key features of the GB WhatsApp for Android device. Share this article with other GB WhatsApp user on Android user, so that they can also get in hands with this privacy feature in their GB WhatsApp on Android devices.